Rugby School-Sheriff House

Purpose built in 1930 and named after Lawrence Sheriff, the founder of Rugby School, the boarding House required extensive refurbishment and additions to the existing boarding house in order to align with the school’s and pupils’ 21st century needs and provide essential updates in line with current building regulations.

In addition 3 new extensions will provide for a clear and welcoming entrance, large and light filled common room as well as a first floor link to improve circulation and provide additional space for vital back of house facilities.

Completed: On site