Buildings to LEARN in
- St. Gregory the Great, Oxford - Drum courtyard
- St. Edward's, Oxford - New science building
- St. Thomas More Sixth Form Centre, Nuneaton
- Bishop Milner School, Dudley - Courtyard
- St. Benedict's Sixth Form Centre, Alcester
- St. Anne's Primary School, Solihull - Aerial View
- St. Aloysius School, Oxford - Rooftop extension
- New College School, Oxford
The practice has established a deserved reputation for producing innovative designs for their school projects, with most new commissions coming from existing clients, recommendations or invitation.
School projects have ranged from £100k refurbishments and small extensions, to a new £15m secondary school, in both private and state sectors.
TSH Architects have extensive school experience and familiarity with the ever changing standards and aspirations for education. They know constuction projects can be a daunting prospect for clients, so can lead you through the process from conception to completion. Their approach is one of collaboration and support.
The practice is committed to designing low energy, sustainable buildings, favouring a low tech approach.
Please download our ‘School Architecture’ brochure for more information.